Thursday, November 29, 2012

Washi Tape Delivery

I might have a washi tape problem. And Etsy is one of the best places to find lots of great patterns and colors. So I ordered a few, or 11, from a shop called KitChenKitChenFUN in China, and so began my waiting period. Each day I would eagerly check the mail, hoping to find a fresh bounty of washi tape, and each day I would be disappointed. But today, today was a special day. I guess the Universe felt guilty for not letting me win the Powerball last night. (I could have bought SO MUCH washi tape...) Anyway, it came in this cute package with lovely Chinese bird stamps all the way from Hong Kong. I like the duckie one the best.


I also liked the lovely Chinese label on the back. No idea what it says, (apart from the English) but it's much more interesting than regular everyday USA mail.


And there they were, in all their neatly packaged glory:


I love a good neat package. I also love un-packaging. If I make it to the car without unwrapping something I've just bought, it's a miracle.  So, here is the haul:


I'm so excited to use all of these. The second one down on the left is yellow and black caution tape...that one is one of my new favorites. Stay tuned to check them all out in next week's Project Life post. And, for links to great washi tapes and washi projects, check out my Wishi Washi pinterest board. AH EXCITEMENT!


2 comments: