Saturday, November 17, 2012

Project Life: Oct. 28-Nov. 3

I was super excited to be able to put together my first full week layout for Project Life. A good chunk of my week was spent in the hospital, but I had a lot of good stuff from the Presidential election to fill up my page. Also notable from this week, I truly began my love affair with Washi tape. I even went so far as to make a whole Pinterest board about it...it's that serious. So, here are the goodies:
.I used Becky Higgins Page Design A. The header card is from the Project Life 4x6 Textured Cardstock Cobalt Pack and I pasted on a patterned journaling card from the Project Life Cobalt Edition Core Kit. I also found the little vintage french flashcard in a cute shop - it so happened to say "Pneumonia," which is all too appropriate. I printed the large photo, and cut it to fit in three pieces. I also added some text to the photos in Photoshop. The journaling card is a  Project Life 3x4 grid cards. I also made an instagram template, which I still need to perfect before sharing, and taped it to a Project Life plain white 3x4 journaling card with green washi tape from Martha Stewart's Cottage Christmas pack.
I used my trusty Aidox corner rounder to make everything rounded, as I like it. I used Becky Higgins Page Design A, and a header card from the Project Life Cobalt Edition Core Kit. The journaling cards used both for the regular journaling and alongside the photos are Project Life 3x4 grid cards. The plain blue washi tape is from Target, and the red chevron is from Martha Stewart's Cottage Christmas pack. The black typewriter labels are from the K and Company SMASH label maker. The Romney and Obama placeholder cards are printables by Kinsey Wilson.
All in all, a very successful first spread, if I do say so myself. Look what I've begun.



No comments:

Post a Comment