Sunday, December 2, 2012

12 DIY Holiday Wreaths


Holiday Wreaths 

 Another pretty new concept to me is The Wreath. I would sometimes put up a basic autumnal wreath or greenery and red bow Christmas wreath back when we had an apartment, but now that we have a house, I may get a little bit more adventurous with my wreathing. (Really, spellcheck? No problem with "wreathing?" Alright...) So, I scoured the blogosphere for some stylish and fun holiday wreath DIYs, but I ran into a bit of a problem...Apparently, I find a sizable percentage of wreaths to be ugly or tacky. Hello, my name is Cami, and I am a wreath snob. But, I foraged on and came up with these twelve, non cheesy, non tacky, creative wreath examples for you to try. Enjoy!

 For the links and to see which wreath is my personal favorite, join me after the jump... 

Links from left to right:

Row 1:

Row 2:


Row 3:

 
  

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about tacky wreaths, some people thing they're homey (Midwestern moms with too much time on their hands aka my mom). I like to stick with my simple twig/wood wreath and maybe add some wire ribbon depending on the season. Though most of the time it's naked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do notice the Midwestern Mom phenomenon in all areas of crafting...maybe we're on to something?

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I like the orange slice wreath. I'll take one of those. Pronto. Thankyouverymuch, love, un-crafty/super-busy Mommy.

    ReplyDelete